July 8, 2009

Mid-week catchup

I've run 2 miles the last three mornings. I get to rest tomorrow. I know that's not great mileage, but I am swamped this week. Yesterday alone involved car rental, lighting pickup and dropoff, vet visit, and a running blogger meetup, which was a lot of fun. My work life.... feast or famine, flood or drought. I'm currently working on lighting designs for three shows and a proposal for a fourth lighting project that, if I get it, will have big visibility. Plus I'll soon be back at Spaeth drafting for Christmas windows.

The new black shoes still feel good, very very good. That might indicate they'll have a short lifespan, I don't know, but I hope they last.

My newest blog post, in which I introduce the marathon plan I've chosen to follow, can be found as a guest-post here:

http://runningdowndreams.wordpress.com/2009/07/08/guest-post-numero-cinco/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A runner blogger meeting sounds like fun! I'll have to set one of those up out here!

What's your time on 2 miles? Just curious, plus I can have a goal to shoot for :)

Ronnie

Michelle said...

I had fun too last night. Thanks for the Blue Moon!

Awesome guest blog post. I so appreciate it!!