1) Keep my eyes on the prize: NY Marathon. Houston is not worth a stress fracture.
2) Build a solid base February, March, and April
3) Absolutely rigid training schedule starting in June. In bed same time every night, out of bed same time every morning - 8 hours of sleep on the button.
4) Speedwork once a week.
5) Find a running partner.
6) Crosstraining a must; I must do some research on this. Bicycle yes, swimming maybe.
7) Core exercises and weights 4x week.
8) Stretching and foam rolling every single day.