December 3, 2005

I am committed.

...or probably SHOULD be committed. I am apparently quite insane, as I have gone and signed up for Nashville's Country Music Marathon. I just spent the last couple of hours slapping together a training schedule and fancying up the spreadsheet. I welcome any comments on the schedule itself - obvious problems - and will gladly email the Excel spreadsheet to whomever would like it. (I set it up so that as I go through and enter the actual mileage, excel will color-code the entry red or green based on the value of the planned mileage above it; you can see the effects in the first week's results). And speaking of first week...not off to a rousing start, am I? Perhaps the plan is too ambitious.

...yet Ceasar was ambitious...


2 comments:

Danny said...

pretty slick spreadsheet...

schedule looks good too. hal higdon, right?

Anonymous said...

hurray! If you'd like, you can stay with me and Sam.