April 26, 2009

Wiped out

Somewhat sore after yesterday's run. Went to BBQ after, taking the
rest of my chili, which we put on the hotdogs. Host's first time
making ribs. Ok, but not my style. Generally a very nice evening.
Except for drinking diet sodas and just one beer, didn't watch what I
was eating. So spent last night with belly pain; not much sleep. So I'm
wiped out today.

It's hot. I'm walking around trying to stretch my aching muscles and
have ducked into a Dunkin Donuts for coffee and to cool off. 90 degrees! A record by 8.


Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

cc said...

Hello! I came across your site and am really excited that I did. I too, was born w/ CF, but at age 34,it was time for me to receive my double lung transplant. It's been 3 1/2 years now, and I am participating in my first relay race this coming Sunday, May 3. It is part of the Pittsburgh, PA Marathon. I would love to hear any tips or advice you can give me. I've only been training for 3 months - before this I wasn't real active at all and I am really nervous about the relay. I'm running 6.1 miles. Whoa! I'd love to hear from you, if you get a chance. You are an inspiration to me! Thanks!
CC

Cris said...

Well, CC, it's hard to email someone who doesn't have a blogger profile or email address attached to the comment. Hopefully your race will go well.

cc said...

Sorry! I'm new to all this blogger stuff and haven't set mine up yet. I thought my email would be attatched to this comment. I guess I was wrong.
My email address is:
taesha3@verizon.net

Hope to hear from you.
CC
Pittsburgh, Pa
CF/Double Lung TX January 29, 2006