December 23, 2007

I am not ready for two-in-a-row



Not the best of runs this Saturday. Two days in a row is something my body wasn't prepared for.  Of course, it didn't help that I'd spent most of the time in between at the computer, trying to get some work done (i.e. not stretching properly) and failed to take Tylenol before the run.  I don't know...it wasn't all the the lack of Tylenol - I was tired.  I'm going to have to work on this two-in-a-row thing.  But I had to at least try, because I knew it would be raining Sunday.  And it is!  Coming down cats and dogs right now and freakishly warm, too - 55°.

I'll try running tomorrow, but I'm not holding out much hope for that - the weather may not change.  Still, I'm loading some new music up on my iPod and hoping for a better run next time.

No comments: