April 20, 2006

mid-week runs

Yesterday's run was a real bitch. Not a good run at all. Just over three miles - a shortened up-to-the-park-and-back trip. I'm having the same pains as before and this time they did not go away. I walked several times, but the walking hurts more than the running! I'm not really sure what's going on with my feet; I'm just glad it isn't my knees doing all the complaining. IT bands are pretty tight, gotta work on that.

Will do the same run tomorrow, maybe a little longer. I'm curious how long the run would be making a large loop that takes me across the south side of Greenwood cemetary, up the west side, continuing until I run into Prospect Park, up along it's south side drive, then turn at Pritchard Square and head home. I'm guessing somewhere between four and five miles.

Goddamn cats. It's as if somebody ripped off the "duck season" page from the one-a-day calendar and all of a sudden its "hair-shedding season". Maybe I should take them outside and shave them down a bit. I did it last year and it didn't seam to harm them.

1 comment:

Lora said...

AHCOOOOOO...damn cats!! Figure out that pain...dont want it to ruin the whole running season for you!