April 24, 2006

aftermath

The weather guys say we got 3.57" of rain this weekend. I'm betting a good 2" of it fell during the morning run.

I pulled something. I don't know what it's called (and Grey's Anatomy is not helping me here), but it is a muscle on the back of the knee, down in the crook. I didn't even know it was there until I pulled it and I can feel it only when I prop my foot up on tiptoe so that the muscle flexes. Actually, both of them got a pull or strain. They don't hurt most of the time, but if I move in a certain way or go down steps, I feel it. I'm going to take it very easy this week and hope that whatever happened goes away by next weekend.

1 comment:

Lora said...

oh noooooo....not you too!! Thx for the inspiration music you left me! Here's hoping you're only down for this week.